Thanks for 25 Years
Once again, McMillan Marine thanks all of our customers for another great year and invite all of you to visit our new 4,000 sq ft parts/service department! We have added 3 new certified technicians as well as management.
McMillan Marine wants to make sure that we capitalize on all potential winter storage and service customers and to do that we have created some new winter service specials as well as continued our winter storage special. Here’s the details…
· Sign up for 2015-2016 winter storage with a $150 deposit before 9/30/15, elect 3 services to be performed (i.e. winterize, shrink wrap, bottom wash) and receive almost 50% off our “storage only” fee! That’s right, store for the entire winter season for only $12.95/ft!!!
· Take advantage of our monthly payment plan and stretch your total balance through spring with a minimal service fee!
· Service work completed by certified technicians.
· All bottom washes completed in our own lift for a professional job, no trailer bunk marks and no damage to your trailer.
· McMillan Marine not only drains your engine block(s) of water but refills them with non-toxic antifreeze rated for -50 degrees! This not only guarantees you a trouble free winter season but reduces internal corrosion as well as a simplified spring launch. We also check each lower unit for harmful water intrusion and refill them with fresh gear lube. We also will replace your fuel separator filter (If applicable) for no additional labor cost!!!
· All storage behind a lighted & gated facility that is staffed year round.
· All of our work is 100% guaranteed and we have over 30 years experience to prove it!
McMillan Marine and our entire team want to thank you for your continued patronage and offer our pledge to be there for any and all of your future boating needs.
Mark McMillan, President
PS. Keep in mind…now is the best time to trade in your old boat for new. There has NEVER been a better opportunity with more incentives than now and pay NO winter services for either boat!
Click Links Below
2015/2016 Winter Service/Storage Letter
2015/2016 Winter Service/Storage Rates And Agreement